PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hello!

MadMav
03.01.2003, 11:28
Hello all! I just ran across this forum and wanted to say hi. Seems like the most enlish speakers are in this part of the forum too. I will be moving to Ramstein AFB in July '03 and was looking for some German drag racing sites. I was stationed at Spangdahlem AFB from 1997-1999, and loved Germany so much I had to come back. I am an avid racer now and love all kinds. I see that there are drag races in Bitburg. This is great! It will only be an hour away from Ramstein. Is there any drag racing closer or around Ramstein? I have a '95 ATI Supercharged Impala SS that runs in the 12's. I also like to road race and autocross. Thank you for your help,

Maverick

osldon
03.01.2003, 17:09
Maverick,

There is no race closer to Ramstein.

We hope we get Bitburg again this year but that is still not sure. City council needs to approve still.

Hockenheim is the next closest but that is normally only once a year. Though we have asked for 2 more weekends. Still waiting on this.

The other races are towards the east of Germany. Check out the termine.

You can see what we did in 2002 on www.oslracing.com

Why don't you become a member? It is free anyway.
Send your name, address, zipcode, base, email, car brand and type and last but not least your army drivers license number to don.leemker@oslracing.com We will register you as member of our club and keep you posted on all we do.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Don Leemker
OSL Racing st.

MadMav
05.01.2003, 13:42
Don, thank you for your help. I hope to be racing at Bittburg this year, that would be nice.
How far is Hockenheim from Ramstein?

"Why don't you become a member?" I may just do that.

Thank you again,
Maverick

The lonesome Dragstripper
06.01.2003, 18:14
hi, hockenheim is not even 100 km away from ramstein.
bye
the lonesome dragstripper

MadMav
10.01.2003, 13:07
Thanks, I will be looking forward to racing in Germany. I will keep in touch. Take care,
Mav

1on1
04.02.2003, 01:37
there will be dragracing and autoX in Bitburg,
site: 1on1-motorsports.de,
and close to Bitburg is the Nürburgring, where you
can streetrace, some of us f-body europe people
go there on a regular basis.