PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Drachten Nationals

eXplosion.nl
10.06.2006, 17:02
The provisional timeschedule, scrutinering schedule, domestic regulations and the paddock lay out map for Drachten Nationals are online: http://www.explosiondragracing.com/Drachtenupdates06.htm

Be sure to check http:..www.explosion.nl for updates on Drachten Nationals!
See next week at the track!

Benni
11.06.2006, 22:23
Hello Explosion (Annemieke?) !
Thanks for the info about the Drachten Nationals,
I still have some questions though :
When will the pits open, can I enter the pits on thursday (evening) ,
or only from friday morning on ?
In the pit plan, what does "#Super Comp uitsluitend Altereds and Dragsters" mean ?
What is the rental price for electric power in the pits ?
And the "domestic regulations" link does not open, ERROR 404 .
Let´s hope for good weather and fine racing,
Benni

eXplosion.nl
12.06.2006, 08:12
Hello Benni!
It's not Annemieke, it's Henriette Selles, webmaster of eXplosion, we met at the Main Event. You will spot me at the track taking pictures. (Also the one who jumped to save herself from the Master of Disaster slamming into the guardrail in Drachten a few years back, maybe that will trigger your memory.)

To answer you questions:
- Everyone is welcome on Thursday.
- The yellow area in the pitplan is only ment for SC which are altereds or dragsters,"uitsluitend"means "only". The altered and dragsters can stand on the tarmac.
-Rental price is free for all teams who have enrolled.
-I have been updating the page in subtropical conditions, the "domestic regulations are online now.. :thumb: thanks for pointing out that it wasn't online.

Benni
16.07.2006, 01:00
Moin zus@mmen !
Wenns klappt, hängt hier jetzt ein heißes Bild dran.......:eek2:
Um mal die Frage zu beantworten: was hab ich auf der Mülltonne im Vorstart gemacht :gruebel:
Benni
€dit: Hey Hey, der Digital Idiot wird auf seine ollen Tage noch zum Pixel-Schubser...........:D
Stapelverarbeitung Rulez !
Jetzt weiß ich, wie ich die Bilder von Film ins Netz bekomme,
vielleicht gibts morgen noch mehr.