PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : eXplosion update: Race in Drachten in September?

eXplosion.nl
06.08.2007, 10:48
Good news from eXplosion. We have permission to race again!
We can race at Drachten at brand new track, that will be laid down this month if everything comes together.
If the red tape is dealth with before August 12 we can organise a race in September. It is crucial that everything comes together before that date, otherwise we will have to focus on season 2008.
We will keep you informed, stay tuned on our updates at http://www.explosiondragracing.com/eXplosion.htm
Hope to see you all in September....?

RaceFink
06.08.2007, 11:08
Hello,

good news!! :respekt:Hope the everything comes ready in right time.

Regards Udo

Primerracer
06.08.2007, 11:42
schön das unsere Unterschriften was gebracht haben :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :ola:

Udo
06.08.2007, 12:54
Good news :]! I am sad that we have our Beetle event in Bitburg that weekend and can not come to Drachten . I hope you can do the event in September . See you in 2008 at Drachten .

Regards Udo

Udo
06.08.2007, 12:55
:grins:

Udo
06.08.2007, 12:55
Good news :]! I am sad that we have our Beetle event in Bitburg that weekend and can not come to Drachten but I hope you can do the event in September . See you in 2008 at Drachten .

Regards Udo

eXplosion.nl
16.08.2007, 20:15
We are sorry to announce that the planned race in September is not going to take place. You can read all about it on our website: http://www.explosiondragracing.com/GDFinalsafgelast.htm

All of you that are on their way to Hockenheim: succes, and we hope to give you all a warm welcome to DRAGten in 2008 on a brand new track.

Christoph
16.08.2007, 22:31
:danke: :danke: :danke:

Would have been too tough to do the race in September
(and would have been collision on same weekend with Bitburg)
Dont you worry

We are so happy that Drachten will do great races again !

Cant wait to be back with all of you in 2008.

Applause and many thanks to Theo and his TEAM

:respekt:

Best Regards
Christoph

No - As others too, we wont be in Hockenheim

Udo
18.08.2007, 08:40
Hi @ all explosions

So you have some more time to organize all for 2008 . And i don't miss a race ;)

Can't wait to be there with ALL classes and a lots of participants and good races

See you there Udo