PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Chicago Street Racing video's

StangStomper
01.01.2004, 00:57
First of all , hello, secondly nice site, I am not so fluent in German, but, the mods will take care of this for me!

Here are some videos from www.ScandalousRacing.com .High Horsepower cars racing on the streets of the US. There is a vid of the Chicago boys going to Houston to street race in some insanely fast Mustang and camaro! You will see the mustang pull the tires on the street!
Second, another chicago guy going to miami, he rented a corvette , we installed a nitrous kit on it, we put it somewhere where no one could see it and we raced all the miami guys and took thier money too.
Also , you will see the infamous street racer "Marko" and his white toyota supra.........this little 3.0 litter turbo supra makes 1000 horsepower , you can see him destroying a 10 cylinder moddified viper , built by RSI . The supra is a full weight street car, nothing taken out, still has leather and all!
Later this week , we will showcase German muscle as I will take my 2001 E klasse , E 55 AMG that is nitrous powered , I will be racing a turbo buick Grand National, I will also be racing a supercharged 2003 mustang Cobra in my 2003 C 32 AMG, I know the german muscle will prevail in these races. Each Race will be for $1000.00 US, you can also see some track action on www.ScandalousRacing.com .

Well I hope you all will enjoy these videos , let me know what you think!

Also, if the owner of the site reads this, please e-mail me a Peter@OnAirr.com

Thanks guys!

StangStomper
01.01.2004, 01:02
on the street