PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : New classes at Drachten 2009

Pelle
07.10.2008, 21:01
The Streetmachine ET/A and ET/B classes will disappear next year (2009)

As a replacement there will just be just one Streetmachine ET-class with an index of 12.00 sec and up.
A new class will be Pro ET. Here you can dial in between of 9.00 sec - 11.99 sec.
So the faster Streetmachines ET cars will find a place in Pro ET plus others who want to bracket race.
Super Pro ET will stay the fastest bracket class for cars who can dial in between 6.00 sec - 8.99 sec.
The Competition Eliminator class wiil disappear, these racers can run Super Pro ET and dial in their own numbers.

Everything covered from 6.00 and up:
Super Pro ET 6.00/8,99 sec
Pro ET 9.00/11.99 sec
Streetmachine ET 12.00 sec and slower
Super Comp 8.90 index
Super Gas 9.90 index
Super Street 10.90 index

Udo
07.10.2008, 22:14
Sounds good :)

Udo

Dirk Peiler
07.10.2008, 23:42
... very interesting announcement, primarily now!!! (not next year) :prima:

We will be explosion members as every year and race all your weekends :rave: :rave: :rave:

Thanks for your obligation!

JD 118 & SG 518

Carlo & Dirk

www.mopar-rebellion.de

Björn Lähndorf
08.10.2008, 07:25
Good bye Drachten?

I don`t think that it makes any sense for a comp eliminator racer to
compete in any of the bracket classes other than for testing purposes -
the engines and chassis used are just way to expensive.
Anyone out there who likes to run Super Gas with his Pro Mod Car?

Maybe you can make up your mind about the comp. cars we still have
got plenty of time to discuss this until next season.

Björn Lähndorf

V. Heldt
08.10.2008, 07:34
:thumb:
Prima!

Gruss
Volker #932

Patrick Kaiser
08.10.2008, 08:40
Klasse :thumb: :thumb:
Die Explosion Crew ist richtig fix. Die Termine stehen die Klassen stehen bzw wurden neu eingeteilt :respekt: Find ich richtig gut. So entsteht keine Lücke zwischen SuPro und ProET.
@ Björn dein Einwand ist leider nur zum Teil richtig da du ja bis 6s runter kannst. Also kannst du weiterhin drauftreten du musst es nur konstant tun.
Bis bald
Pat

Merlin
08.10.2008, 11:27
Well done eXplosion.
I hope that double sign in i.e. SuperGas and SuperComp still can be done.
We looking forward to race both classes in Drachten.
All dates are signed into out calendar 2009 and we looking foward to a good season
and many superb races.

CU in Drachten in 2009.

Merlin(R)&Team

White Dragon
08.10.2008, 13:42
Super!!!

Keep on cruisin
Marco

Björn Lähndorf
08.10.2008, 16:43
@ Patrick,

es ging mir in meinem Beitrag darum, dass ich und einige andere in Drachten
weiterhin Comp Eliminator fahren möchten (aus Gründen die die meisten verstehen) und nicht um SuperPro ET.

viele Grüße aus Lübeck

Björn

Silvio Strauch
08.10.2008, 22:00
schade :gruebel:

Hou$eBros
08.10.2008, 23:19
Drachten Nationals :

Competition Eliminator:
CE 813 Björn Lähndorf
CE 7 Patricia Kästner
CE 830 Jean Dulamon

Drachten Internationals 2008

Competition Eliminator :
CE 829 René Meierhofer
CE 830 Jean Dulamon

Goodridge Dutch Finals 2008

Competition Eliminator :
CE 822 Silvio Strauch
CE 829 René Meierhofer
CE 830 Jean Dulamon

It was probably the smallest class at Drachten,but with a lot of awesome runs.
One must admit that there's zero future for this class in Holland,as there are no cars available over here apart from the foreigners.
I can imagine that some of the regular racers will be upset,but I guess that this had to be done.
Still hope you guys will run in SuperPro...

Dirk Peiler
09.10.2008, 01:03
I can feel with Björn and other comp drivers .... especially because of this nice event ...

One class more or less, does it make any difference in time scedule with 2 or 3 cars...?

.... the Show for the spectators..?

Any ideas? :gruebel:

Dirk

www.mopar-rebellion.de

Björn Lähndorf
09.10.2008, 07:36
Dirk, thanks alot for the kind words.

I know that 2008 has not been a "good" year for comp. eliminator in Drachten
but over the years i observed the same happened to other classes also ( there
have been events where only a handful Super Comp cars appeared) and i never heard rumors of cancelling this class.
It`s also hard for me to accept that another reason may be that there are
no participants in comp eliminator from the netherland - wake up buddys, we
are living in a world that is growing together more and more, and what is better to be "international".

As we say in german:

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt

Björn Lähndorf

Pete
09.10.2008, 08:08
And what is with Pro Mod?
With Holland having 4, and next year 5 cars running in the class,
and only 1 or 2 showing up?

Markus Linde
09.10.2008, 08:24
There are realy nice cars and projects in the Comp Eliminator pipeline and the class itself is always really fascinating for the people - the faster car wins! And there are really fast and impressive cars in the 6 and lower 7 sec range!!

In SuProET a 6 sec car has a much lower chance to win than the slower cars because for them it's much easier to keep the consistency!

But that's what the people want to see - fast 6 sec doorslammers and dragsters from all over Europe!

Markus

Hou$eBros
09.10.2008, 10:10
One class more or less, does it make any difference in time scedule with 2 or 3 cars...?
.... the Show for the spectators..?
Any ideas?

Of course the Comp Elim class is a great show,but not much of a competition with a average of 3 racers.
But I could be wrong,as I'm just a fan and not a boardmember of eXplosion.
The racers involved could always send a mail to eXplosion about their thoughts and ideas.

And what is with Pro Mod?
With Holland having 4, and next year 5 cars running in the class,
and only 1 or 2 showing up?

ProMod in Holland is just a Demo class, even for the future I can't see any competition for those guys at Drachten,especially if they keep running in FIA.
They just can't take the risk of any damage to their equipment a week before a FIA-event.
If Comp Elim would increase in numbers,then eXplosion would probably be the last to stop racers from coming over to Drachten.
I don't know the reasons for stopping this class,I can only guess....
But like I've said before ,mail your concerns to; explosion@planet.nl

By the way,the Dutch translation of this story says;

The Comp Eliminator class will stop as a competition.
This means that there won't be any pricemoney,etc.
The Comp Elim will become a Demo class.
So it would still be possible to make your own race for victory.

Gerd
09.10.2008, 13:13
Original von Hou$eBros
Drachten Nationals :

Competition Eliminator:
CE 813 Björn Lähndorf
CE 7 Patricia Kästner
CE 830 Jean Dulamon

Drachten Internationals 2008

Competition Eliminator :
CE 829 René Meierhofer
CE 830 Jean Dulamon

Goodridge Dutch Finals 2008

Competition Eliminator :
CE 822 Silvio Strauch
CE 829 René Meierhofer
CE 830 Jean Dulamon
[quote]

Bei den Drachten Internationals stand CE 830 Jean Dulamon alleine auf dem Platz und konnte nur Demoläufe machen. Er war sehr enttäuscht, denn er hat die weiteste Anreise (von 1500km) von allen Teilnehmern auf dem Platz. :bawling:

Die Klasse Competition ist schon seit Jahren vom Aussterben bedroht, deshalb bin ich auch umgestiegen in S/C !!! Rennen fahren mit 2-4 Autos macht wirklich keinen Spaß. :meinung:

@Markus Linde

In SuProET a 6 sec car has a much lower chance to win than the slower cars because for them it's much easier to keep the consistency!
Ist absolut FALSCH das schnellere Fahrzeug hat immer den Vorteil, das siehst Du schon bei den Jr. Dragstern!!! :rolleyes:

Gruß, Gerd

Pelle
09.10.2008, 14:11
Original von Gerd

Ist absolut FALSCH das schnellere Fahrzeug hat immer den Vorteil, das siehst Du schon bei den Jr. Dragstern!!! :rolleyes:
Gruß, Gerd

Gerd is right, statistics has proven the faster car(hunter) in bracketracing has an advantage.
Also; if the slowest (first starter) pulls red, the faster car allready wins without doing anything.... :)