PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Die NitrolympX Wetterlotterie beginnt

groovemachine
10.08.2009, 12:19
http://www.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/7_tagesvorhersage/?id=DE0004661

Na das sieht schonmal ganz gut aus, der Sonntag bessert sich sicher auch noch.

zum vergleich, wetteranbieter nr. 2:

http://wetter.rtl.de/redaktion/wettercockpit/index.php?md5=e8ea93c6aeda6e99427da6ad2d062421

286 teams, drei tage sonne und eine strecke die letztes wochenende schon viel versprochen hat. need I say more?

Euro1320Racer
10.08.2009, 14:48
Original von groovemachine
[URL]und eine strecke die letztes wochenende schon viel versprochen hat.

As long as you keep the treaded tires out of the lane prior to your run!
:base:
Went from a 1.440 60' best running 1.445 to max 1.45 average to a 1.77 blowing the slicks off directly after some serious damage to the starting line.

Of course, that's just my small tired ride which is sensitive to a marginal surface. Besides that, the track was great!

Hey Groove, nice to meet you BTW!

Alex

groovemachine
10.08.2009, 16:42
@euro1320racer: well, judging by your wheelies it looked like you found good grip.

yes, nice talking to you and your brother and also to see you at the track. think about the magazin story! ;-)

Erik Jennes
10.08.2009, 17:54
Grip war Sonntag gut.

zwiebacksäge
11.08.2009, 12:47
hoffe das Wetter wird gut.

Seh ich das eigentlich richtig, daß am Freitag Eintrit frei ist? was bisher immer nur am Wochenende da.

Euro1320Racer
12.08.2009, 08:08
@euro1320racer: well, judging by your wheelies it looked like you found good grip.

ehh, good yeah, great nein. I wish that it wasn't so humid und habe gehofft fuer 1.3X 60' zeiten. Too bad there weren't any brackets setup, if I was smart and started last in the pack of test and tuners to let the other guys get the public race starting line, the car would Xerox 60 foot times.

Alex

groovemachine
12.08.2009, 08:23
@euro1320racer: next time! you should have entered for the NitrolympX anyway. Bring your girlfriend so she can make new friends at the track and she wont kick your ass so bad ;-)

groovemachine
12.08.2009, 08:25
die wettervorhersage wird besser und besser, aktuell nur 20% niederschlagsrisiko übers komplette wochenende und nicht zu heiß!

Rantanplan
12.08.2009, 12:51
@zwiebacksäge
das halte ich für ein gerücht. 20 euro hab ich gelesen für freitag, aber wenn du das ganze we da bleibst musste eh mehr zahlen :thumb:

Euro1320Racer
12.08.2009, 20:56
@euro1320racer: next time! you should have entered for the NitrolympX anyway. Bring your girlfriend so she can make new friends at the track and she wont kick your ass so bad ;-)

Looks like we, (Girlfriend, brother and myself), will be coming Saturday sans cars. We'll probably be some racers' gofers, those are always useful.

This is like a test and tune for the girlfriend to see how much she hates it!

No class for me or my brother at this event! I guess people aren't into ET brackets, and rather like burnouts, and low ETs generated by cars on the hose or with a blower. We are no electronics, no trans-brake, no power adder so it's hard for us to keep up with those cats!

E-mail me some good launch pics if you have some!

Euro1320Racer@gmail.com

Saw this on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSlWTVoTK0U

This was against the Swiss Mopar on the hose where I caught him sleeping at the light and I went red with a -.033 on Sunday. He caught my ass big time on the top end though! I think it was a 1.45 60' run for me.

Servus,
Alex

zwiebacksäge
12.08.2009, 21:00
naja, 20E sind ja auch nicht die Welt. War nur überrascht, überhaupt garkeine Preisangabe zu finden. Der Eintritt verschwindet im Verhältnis zu den Fahrtkosten.
Hoffe nur, daß das Wetter diesmal besser ist. Letztes Jahr hab ich mich davon abschrecken lassen.

groovemachine
12.08.2009, 21:06
hey alex,

there is a new breed of bracket racing in germany. there is a pro et and super pro et championship in germany. let me know if you need details about it, all the prmotors are active in the forum and they are racers themselfs, so they know very well what they are doing.

so I see you probaply around on saturday. let me know by what time your lady asked you for the first time how much longer it will go. mine did after two fuel FC runs at her first drag race in vegas.

hopefully my event pics will be up on my website soon after the event.

see ya!

p.s.: oh yes, you whipped his ass in the first place.

Euro1320Racer
12.08.2009, 21:31

p.s.: oh yes, you whipped his ass in the first place.

On a little red light. I think I went 1.45 against his 1.64 in the 60' though.

I'll fill you in on the girlfriend ET to exit! Hopefully we'll see each other at the track.

I know about the proET and Super proET tip but we didn't get into that this year. Would have liked to run proET in Hockenheim though. Talked to Steed (Carl, Andreas) about it. Maybe next year.