PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Ergebnisse NitrOlympX

groovemachine
19.08.2009, 13:31
die offiziellen Ergebnisse der letzten NitrOlympX stehen unter

www.dragster.de

online.

viel spaß!

Euro1320Racer
19.08.2009, 13:47
Deep staging isn't allowed at the Nitros? Rats! I see eliminated participants with DEEP on the flowchart.

Bernhard Goldbach
19.08.2009, 13:51
Hi Alex,

if you are refferring to the super classes, so yes, deep staging is a foul.
But not only at the Nitros. It is the same all over europe and also in NHRA and IHRA.

I don´t know why, but that´s the rule !

groovemachine
19.08.2009, 14:02
there has been lots of problems during the eliminations with racers putting on the second stage light in super classes before their oponent pre staged which in super classes is a foul. not in et classes. some of the racers seem not to know the rules of their classes 100% sure.

but getting a DQ definately is a lesson i think. a hard one...

Euro1320Racer
19.08.2009, 14:23
Original von groovemachine
there has been lots of problems during the eliminations with racers putting on the second stage light in super classes before their oponent pre staged which in super classes is a foul. not in et classes. some of the racers seem not to know the rules of their classes 100% sure.

Original von groovemachine

Well a starter can DQ you for that in the states outside the Super classes for staging before the opponent is prestaged. Staging courtesy. I noticed at PRD that many opponents would jump in and stage without me prestaging. No big deal, many don't know, or as you say it doesn't apply to the ET classes.

How about proET over here? Do they allow Deep staging?

groovemachine
19.08.2009, 14:57
i think they allow it, but nova66 might be the right guy to answer that question. i am not really sure.

nova66
19.08.2009, 15:32
Danke groovemachine für die Blumen!

Handelt es sich um ein DMSB-Rennen, ist das ja durch das Reglement 2, Durchführung Dragster, Abschnitt 4.10.1 Deep Staging geregelt. Dort steht, dass Deep Staging nur bei S/ST, S/G und S/C NICHT erlaubt ist. Demenstprechend für proET kein Problem.
Bisher habe ich allerdings noch bei keiner proET-Veranstaltung auch nur einen Fahrer deepstagen gesehen...

Sollte das o.a. nicht stimmen, bitte ich jemanden von offizieller Seite zu kommentieren!

Grüße

Boris

Euro1320Racer
19.08.2009, 16:02
@nova66
Danke fuer die antwort. Ich hatte mehr ge-deepstaged wenn Ich gewuesst haette dass es legal war. Jemand hat mir gesagt das es hier nicht erlaubt war.

Udo
19.08.2009, 20:02
Original von nova66
Danke groovemachine für die Blumen!

Handelt es sich um ein DMSB-Rennen, ist das ja durch das Reglement 2, Durchführung Dragster, Abschnitt 4.10.1 Deep Staging geregelt. Dort steht, dass Deep Staging nur bei S/ST, S/G und S/C NICHT erlaubt ist. Demenstprechend für proET kein Problem.
Bisher habe ich allerdings noch bei keiner proET-Veranstaltung auch nur einen Fahrer deepstagen gesehen...

Sollte das o.a. nicht stimmen, bitte ich jemanden von offizieller Seite zu kommentieren!

Grüße

Boris

the problem is that deepstaging can happen all time if you do not take care when staging . But -- if you see the blue light you notice that deepstaging is not allowed .

Udo

groovemachine
19.08.2009, 21:36
@euro1320racer: see, we have pros here that can answer almost every question. the scene in germany is alive again!

Bernhard Goldbach
20.08.2009, 00:03
Nur der Vollständigkeit halber :

Das blue light ist schon seit einigen Jahren nicht mehr pflicht !

Neuere Anlagen unterstützen dies nicht mehr.

Wenn das blue light trotzdem aktiviert ist, so ist das quasi ein "netter Service" des Ampelbetreibers.

Auch ohne blue light gelten die stage procedure und deep stage Regeln der Superklassen !!!!!!!

edit: in ET ist sowohl deep stage als auch double bulbing erlaubt, wenn auch letzteres als nicht sehr fein gilt.

Euro1320Racer
20.08.2009, 08:39
Original von Bernhard Goldbach
Nur der Vollständigkeit halber :

Das blue light ist schon seit einigen Jahren nicht mehr pflicht !

Neuere Anlagen unterstützen dies nicht mehr.

Wenn das blue light trotzdem aktiviert ist, so ist das quasi ein "netter Service" des Ampelbetreibers.

Auch ohne blue light gelten die stage procedure und deep stage Regeln der Superklassen !!!!!!!

edit: in ET ist sowohl deep stage als auch double bulbing erlaubt, wenn auch letzteres als nicht sehr fein gilt.

Thank you all for the info. The guy running the tree in Bradenton would red light double bulbers outside of the T&T nights. I guess he was "oldschool".

:-)

nova66
20.08.2009, 08:59
The guy running the tree in Bradenton

Hi Alex,

you're from FL? My brother was at UFL Gainesville. We always go to Bradenton Motorsports Park for the January Event when it's cold over here. Lots of action, very nice burgers!!! Would be nice talking to you in Bitburg in Oct and see you deep-staging - we are heavily planning on doing another round of proET...

Well a starter can DQ you for that in the states outside the Super classes for staging before the opponent is prestaged.

Ja, aber das hat ja eher was mit "Unhöflichkeit" zu tun als mit deep staging. Liegt aber (wie hier einige ja auch schon geschrieben haben) daran, dass DragRacing Regeln in Deutschland nicht so 100%ig bekannt sind und viele noch nicht so lange dabei sind.

@Bernhard:

Danke noch mal für die Info - so hatte ich das auch in Erinnerung!

Grüße

Boris

Euro1320Racer
20.08.2009, 09:13
Original von nova66

The guy running the tree in Bradenton

Hi Alex,

you're from FL? My brother was at UFL Gainesville. We always go to Bradenton Motorsports Park for the January Event when it's cold over here. Lots of action, very nice burgers!!! Would be nice talking to you in Bitburg in Oct and see you deep-staging - we are heavily planning on doing another round of proET...

Not 'from' FL, but my brother and I lived in FL and went to college in Tampa. Bradenton, Orlando, Gville tracks and the Gandy and Courtney Campbell bridges in Tampa were places where we hung out. ;-) See you in October and hopefully Harald let's me try some deep at the tree there to better my R/T. Will be nice to meet you.

Well a starter can DQ you for that in the states outside the Super classes for staging before the opponent is prestaged.

Correct, nothing to do with DEEP just staging courtesy. Some people would double bulb and get on the converter and their opponent would let them sit without staging which is correct since they didn't provide any courtesy.