PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : ZX12R turbo+nos For sale

Remus511
29.09.2009, 09:05
Motorcycles is the year of manufacture 2004. Started racing in 2005, where our best time was 9.5. In 2006, the complete turbo kit from Mr. Turbo and redesigned the problem is not the time to reach 8.0
In the motorcycle ignition is complete with a complete set. Software supplied with the data.
Bike has a multistage, including lock-up clutch baskets. Low oilpan. Modified oil pump, fuel pump 600hp Bosch, including regulators. The engine is studs and nuts, hard spring both from APE. Special tank at the rear.
JE Pistons and hard Carril roads. Currently, one broken piston rod.
Motorcycle runs without problems on the pressure of 10psi for 6 speed 8.51 273 km / h. And I have 85kg without suite. It is possible to go 24psi, then the 390hp motorcycle. I recently fitted NX for cooling. If necessary, in addition to 70hp. Bodywork is from Muzzys with airbrush for 2,500 euros.
Price is € 7,500 bikes as is. Furthermore, I have a bike to bits. Some oil filters and 10 liters of oil. The front tire is lowprofil. Now a new set of chain in front and behind the chain in Hold. Add two rear spare wheel and one front.
3 under head Cometic gaskets, 3 under the clutch cover gaskets, 2 sealant under the oil pan. New 2 stage lock-up. A new one complete original set of clutch plates. 10 new Denso plugs. All will go with bike.
I bought a new bike and must sell kawasaki :gruebel: More info and photos on our web site www.scorpiodragster.com

info@scorpiodragster.com
+420606640614

Sincerely, Ondra

gsx-r-man
30.09.2009, 00:09
Hi Ondre,

put the bike also in the "bike for sale" site on euro dragster.

good luck ;)