PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Welcome Julian Hunt!

groovemachine
24.11.2009, 22:53
i just found julians name among the members of this board, and I want to say welcome julian! for everybody who doesnt know this guy, he is one of britains best photographers travelling everywhere to get great pics of races and events. i am a big fan of his photography. besides that he is one of the nicest guys you can bump into. so join me and say hi to julian!

The lonesome Dragstripper
24.11.2009, 23:57
hi Julian,

looking foreward to have a cup o tee with you in the pits.

welcome..

His Pictures here:
http://www.julianhunt.net/

Kind Regards
Markus

Benni
25.11.2009, 04:06
Them interwebz sure is a small place,
welcome :wink: to dragracing.de.
If you want to post there is an "english speaking" section.
CU there, or in PH,
Benni

Jerry W. Lackey
25.11.2009, 18:28
Hello Julian: I just received the CD Disc with the SUPER "GEIL" fotos from 2009 NitrolympX :thumb: Thanks and we will be seeing you again in 2010 with your camara. :respekt:

Julian Hunt
27.11.2009, 23:14
Hey Guy's

Thank you so much for such a nice warm welcome to your board, seems to be really busy here and now I've found it I will be coming back regularly for sure.

I'm already looking forward to seeing you all next year, we'll definately be having a nice 'cup o tee' in the pits.

And Jerry, I'm glad you got the disc so quickly..... I definately hope to be in Hockenheim next year!!!!

The lonesome Dragstripper
28.11.2009, 04:10
see you at the main event...
SE GB, will have a cup of tea with you guys
promised
markus

Hornrace
28.11.2009, 12:23
Great Pictures, its a great pleasure to see your pictures. Regards Horn from Hamburg. :thumb:

Ove Kröger
29.11.2009, 12:19
really nice pictures, welcome here on board
what can i do if i want to get some of your fotos for my homepage ?

cheers
ove