PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : 1/4 mile in Nurburring / Hockenheim / Luckhau

dragonnoir
13.01.2005, 11:34
Hello guys,

As you might know we organize king of europe 1/4 mile drag event this year in Belgium but final next year should be in Germany.

We will be in Germany beginning of february to visit some tracks that might host this 2006 final.

I would like to know your positive and negative comments about doing this in :

- Hockeinheim
- Nurburgring
- Luckhau.

What would be the best track for you ?

Best regards,
Mike

pauter-tom
13.01.2005, 12:41
hello mike,
the track with the best grip is luckau,but with real fast cars like top fuel, top alcohol and funnycars you might just go 1/8th mile because the running out area is a little bit bumpy.but first talk to sammy tosuner, i think he´s going to repair the running out area.

in hockenheim you can have a lot of spectators, but the track has to be prepared for just this weekend because there are other race-meetings through the year, and only rico antes is alowed to go 1/4 mile races there ,so you must talk to him before planing.

at least i never heard of dragracing at the nürburgring and so i don´t know wheather you are able to race there.

regards, pauter-tom

Udo
13.01.2005, 19:54
At Nürburgring there were some 1/8 mile events some years ago. But the traction is bad and the track is too short for 1/4 mile racing.

Das war lange vor deiner Zeit Tom!
Gruß Udo