Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 20

Thema: ProET ab 2017 mit Trottel-Stopp!

Baum-Darstellung

Vorheriger Beitrag Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Nächster Beitrag
    Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all it's sometime since I popped my head in here and I see some talk about throttle stops.

OK, here we go with throttle stops. Here in the USA at NHRA tracks you can use them in only Super Pro if the track allows its. All track here in Florida are OK with you using them in Super Po, in fact I raced yesterday in Gainesville at there second bracket race with the T/Stop with the Super Street race car and I ran it over the 1/8 mile yesterday.
    I know up north in other states most tracks don't allow them, plus IHRA don't like them to be used in all bracket classes but again if the track allows it you can.

There seams to be alot of confusion over in England about Throttle Stop. This is because alot of teams in S/P have been using for some time now starting controllers, also know as a Pro Stage (PRO-STAGE" starting line controller), which looks just like the inline throttle stops connected to the linkage of the carburetor. These however work completely diffrent to the way a throttle works. Because most people in England don't understand this it has led to this new rule being introduced.
    I hope this helps you understand a little better whats going on over there.

https://www.krperformance.com/Item/ps_lw Here you can see what the PRO STAGE from K&R Performance look like
    Geändert von tony morris (06.02.2017 um 03:18 Uhr)

Lesezeichen