I remember when Lothar was standing in the burnout erea with his engine running and waiting for Mr. Scheppers who was just racing In SG the run before and some of his team was towing him back and Mr. Scheppers need a lot of cool down time for his SG car and everybody was waiting for the next" rain "
Well,Klaus, for Wouter not being able to cool down his car in time was another reason to skip SC as a whole.
He had a 11 points lead in SG and hehad set his goals on SG.
Winning from Scheppers was no big deal but of no value compared to a eventual SG-championship.
If he defeated Scheppers in the first elimination round( instead of dialing-in for 9.87),then according to the flow-chart he had to face Lothar Feidt.
On forehand a lost run,cause Lothar is running the numbers easily.
I agree with you that people in SC must try and reach the 8.90,especially in elimination.
I know that Wouter agrees with this issue also,it's one of the reasons why he put the Nova up for sale,like I said before.
Van Leersum has the balls to admit that he uses his runs for SG,now if any SG/SC-racer doesn't agree with this move,they should speak and discuss this with him instead of moaning around like litle kids that lost their marbles,he won't bite....
To forbid racing in two classes is a huge step, let's face it,without the SG -ers in SC it's just a Mickey Mouse contest.
There would only be a Lothar Feidt, Michel Baltjes and a single lost foreigener like Zane Lewelyn to "win "the battle....
Don't know if this is the future,but winning a championship with 3 competitors isn't worth a dime.
Well,enough bull from my side,hope that Zippel and team enjoy their victory and don't drink too much
Good luck and hope to see you all again in good spirits in 9 months time