Hi Benni, I remember the poster. A good friend of mine made them for us at least a few hundred and in different colours, and I don't have one now. At this time I have no plans to come to Europe this year, that can of course always change.
The team has been really busy, getting ready for the begining of the racing season. That will start in three weeks at the Gainesville track with the Div 2 season opener, my racing partner is doing some upgrades to his ride - new trans, cam and intake to name a few.
I should have a new motor in my car by the first race, which is a 565ci big block Chevy that should run we hope in the 7.60 at 170mph plus. Now days anything under 500ci in S/C is a baby and a 565 is the norm. So there is alot going on right now, once we hit the first race at the end of the month we have four Div 2 races and the Gatornationals all in six weeks. After that we should know where we stand in the points and what our plans are for the rest of the season, we will run at least three nationals events, if we do well then we will run three more through out the year.

Thats it for now
Tony