running... man or men ?

Thanks for catching the double d ... , which proofs that I am a human and I am not perfect either. Btw., I never was a fan of adidas - now I know why: I could not spell it right =)

Just to inform you - as you mentioned in your other post already - I was organizing events for "others" (personal or organisation names remain unspoken) at first, and I have made my experiences with airport races bevor I started on my own.
I have seen potential dragstrips going down, in example the one of Pirmasens. Why? Because of irresponsible drag racers having "fun". The city was not willing to have any other races or visitors.
Bitburg was - after several tries of other organisations in the 90's - not willing to have any more "dragracing" or viertelmeile-rennen or flugpatzblasen etc., then I was able to rent the track for some friends organisation and he/they blew their chance big time:
Do you really believe after wild night racing and wrecked cars left behind on public roads around the airport, after barn fires with stolen wood, after several tires thrown in those fires and burning for days or weeks, after drugs, alc and raping, all airport and around trashed and damaged, there would have been any more races by such organisations?
Guess who picked up the trash. Guess who paid the bills. Not the "organization" which took the income. No, it was me. Because I signed the contract for them and the airport made me responsible. I am very happy that they gave me another chance to start on my own, to the benefit of those who come for the sport...

And I know more places as well which do not want any drag racing any more, potential good places but they shake their head as soon you say the magic word "drag racing".
I came long ways. And maybe you understand a little why I am such a bitch. I could write a lot more, but I really got to go.

TO HAVE FUN!!! YEAH!