Juerjen, Manfred,

I am very interested in how you plan to divide the public racer into the various sub classes you mention.

Is this just time based?

My experience here in NL and with street racers in Frankfurt is that they want it as simple as possible. Few classes, basic street rules and simple competition.

Items that score high is to let them organized themselves. You qualify against whom you want and the same priciple applies to eliminations. The racer decides against whom he eliminates. This works very good.

The street racers get the best value for their euro's when they are prime at an event. You might want to consider organizing some street events on top of what you have standing for the DRM and only allow to top 20 cars from the PR elimination at the DRM events.

I am telling you this because when the word spreads round the DRM does street legal drags you may have quite a few street racers joining up. in itself this is OK but you need to have the time and space for them to race.

I can tell you in NL alone we have about 4000 - 5000 street racers. This will be much higher for Germany. For our Streetcar Challenge we already have quite a few registrations from German Street Racers.

Give it some thought and lets talk.

Regards,

Don
OSL Racing