Hi all. First of all, there is no prejudice against racers from Germany, or any country for that matter. In fact, the organisation is looking forward to you guys every time since you bring a lot a quality racers to the track every time, and I think you know this should not even be a topic of discussion.
Like you said in an earlier post, we are not like WM supporters ;-)

About the blue light; you might have noticed we replaced the bulbs....

Here is what happened (I was standing behind the starter in this run as part of the organisation).

First of all, after the tree is cleared by the starter, he cannot activate the red light anymore. We were not aware of this until it happened. This is a limitation in the software apparently.

Micha and Wouter both went into stage normally, but after Micha went into his transbrake and revved up he jumped forward a little bit and went deep-stage. Now you have to remember that starters have a reaction-time also, so he cleared the tree to start the run before he could react on the deep-stage. At this point, as explained above, it was not possible to give the red light on the tree anymore.
I already called red light through the headsets which the starter ackknowledged at this point.

The deep stage rule is not a rule we made up in the Netherlands. As a driver you are also expected to know the rules yourself and this one is clearly stated in any rulebook used in Europe and the US (NHRA).

To Micha; I'm sorry it happened this way and we will do our best to avoid this kind of situation in the future. I hope you still had a great weekend.

Thanks all!

Jos