The delay box is allowed in England but only in the Super Classes, they get very up tight if you have one in the car in the Bracket classes. I think you are OK to use them in Germany as I know some driver have them in there cars.

It is important to have a car that can red light at any track so you can use the delay box to have .000 to .010 reaction times. If we did not have delay boxes in the super classes here in the states then around 80% of the racer would red all the time.

This year i have raced at three divisional races, the first being Bradenton here is how i set the car up with the delay box in Bradenton.

Run 1 delay box setting .040 reaction time -.019 (red) right lane
Run 2 delay box setting .060 reaction time -.015 (red) right lane
Run 3 delay box setting .075 reaction time .024 left lane
Run 4 delay box setting .075 reaction time .011 right lane
R 1 delay box setting .075 reaction time .011 right lane
R2 delay box setting .075 reaction time .004 left lane

The next race was Gaineville

Run 1 delay box setting .040 reaction time -.008 (red) left lane
Run 2 delay box setting .050 reaction time .006 right lane
Run 3 delay box setting .050 reaction time -.009 (red) right lane
Run 4 delay box setting .060 reaction time .015 left lane
R 1 delay box setting .060 reaction time .008 left lane
R2 delay box setting .065 reaction time .014 right lane
R3 delay box setting .062 reaction time .010 right lane
R4 delay box setting .062 reaction time .030 right lane

So as you can see we need the delay box so we can adjust the car to the track and driver, also the weather and light play a big role in all of this.

So if you have a car that can only go .030 to .040 on the tree all day long, you can be the fastest driver in the world on the trans brake button you simply are not going to go rounds ( win rounds ).

Benni I hope this helps you more to understand the super class racing world.

Thats it for now, I will be racing in Cecil Georgia this weekend in the fourth round of the division two championship.

Tony