I know that in Germany that you can buy E85 at the gas station, and it must be good to sell to the pubic. Over here we have tested E85 at BLP Products where I work on the dyno, I have also build two carb for racers at BLP. One was a 1050 and then a 850 and they were for drag racers. The big problem is you don't always get the same E85, there still is not a good soure for us to buy good quality E85.

This weekend I am racing at Atlanta and I have not seen one car here with E85 and I'm always looking. I think in time in might catch on but for now no body will even thing about it.

When I did the 850 a few month ago it was a brand new one, the owner had sent in his old one to see if we could use it, let me tell you that if you don't clean the carb out after every race it won't last long because we could use it.

The set up for E85 is between gas and Alcohol, when you swich to Alcohol you pick up torque and it carrys on thought the fuel curve, so it doe's not fall off in the upper rpm, with E85 you get more torque that gas but lose it in the upper rpm as it is not happy at 7000rpm.

Tony