Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Thema: Hi

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads

Daumen runter Hi

Hello everyone!

First apologies for not speaking German and posting in English- my French is pretty rubbish too :conf:

I moved to Metz last December from the UK and would like to get involved in a bit of drag racing either bracket or just RWYB...my car isn't very fast: Volvo V70T5, 15.06@154kmh (best time so far; at Mirecourt last weekend); I'm sure I can get a mid 14 out of my fully loaded daily driver :walker:

Can anyone give me a bit more info about Bitburg- camping, entry costs etc? I'd really like to run there as it's not too far from Metz.

I was really disappointed with Mirecourt- the organisation was dreadful: I got only 8 runs in three days...I thought about joining ATD in France but I don't have the budget or a particularly quick car to take it so seriously.

Look forward to getting some more info from you all and maybe meeting some of you at Bitburg- possibly towards the end of this month? I emailed 1 on 1 for a bit more info but haven't heard back from them yet, so thought I'd ask some questions here!

Cheers for now

Jerry

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.1on1-motorsports.de/

I am sure Silke will answer all your questions!

Lesezeichen