Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 14 von 14

Thema: Ergebnisse NitrOlympX

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von Bernhard Goldbach
    Downloads
    Uploads

blue light

Nur der Vollständigkeit halber :

Das blue light ist schon seit einigen Jahren nicht mehr pflicht !

Neuere Anlagen unterstützen dies nicht mehr.

Wenn das blue light trotzdem aktiviert ist, so ist das quasi ein "netter Service" des Ampelbetreibers.

Auch ohne blue light gelten die stage procedure und deep stage Regeln der Superklassen !!!!!!!

edit: in ET ist sowohl deep stage als auch double bulbing erlaubt, wenn auch letzteres als nicht sehr fein gilt.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads

RE: blue light

Original von Bernhard Goldbach
    Nur der Vollständigkeit halber :

Das blue light ist schon seit einigen Jahren nicht mehr pflicht !

Neuere Anlagen unterstützen dies nicht mehr.

Wenn das blue light trotzdem aktiviert ist, so ist das quasi ein "netter Service" des Ampelbetreibers.

Auch ohne blue light gelten die stage procedure und deep stage Regeln der Superklassen !!!!!!!

edit: in ET ist sowohl deep stage als auch double bulbing erlaubt, wenn auch letzteres als nicht sehr fein gilt.
    Thank you all for the info. The guy running the tree in Bradenton would red light double bulbers outside of the T&T nights. I guess he was "oldschool".

:-)

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The guy running the tree in Bradenton
    Hi Alex,

you're from FL? My brother was at UFL Gainesville. We always go to Bradenton Motorsports Park for the January Event when it's cold over here. Lots of action, very nice burgers!!! Would be nice talking to you in Bitburg in Oct and see you deep-staging - we are heavily planning on doing another round of proET...

Well a starter can DQ you for that in the states outside the Super classes for staging before the opponent is prestaged.
    Ja, aber das hat ja eher was mit "Unhöflichkeit" zu tun als mit deep staging. Liegt aber (wie hier einige ja auch schon geschrieben haben) daran, dass DragRacing Regeln in Deutschland nicht so 100%ig bekannt sind und viele noch nicht so lange dabei sind.

@Bernhard:

Danke noch mal für die Info - so hatte ich das auch in Erinnerung!

Grüße

Boris

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Original von nova66
    The guy running the tree in Bradenton
    Hi Alex,

you're from FL? My brother was at UFL Gainesville. We always go to Bradenton Motorsports Park for the January Event when it's cold over here. Lots of action, very nice burgers!!! Would be nice talking to you in Bitburg in Oct and see you deep-staging - we are heavily planning on doing another round of proET...
    Not 'from' FL, but my brother and I lived in FL and went to college in Tampa. Bradenton, Orlando, Gville tracks and the Gandy and Courtney Campbell bridges in Tampa were places where we hung out. ;-) See you in October and hopefully Harald let's me try some deep at the tree there to better my R/T. Will be nice to meet you.

Well a starter can DQ you for that in the states outside the Super classes for staging before the opponent is prestaged.
    Correct, nothing to do with DEEP just staging courtesy. Some people would double bulb and get on the converter and their opponent would let them sit without staging which is correct since they didn't provide any courtesy.