Seite 7 von 8 ErsteErste ... 5678 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 61 bis 70 von 76

Thema: Deutsche Drag Racing Geschichte 1984 - 1991

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The last two were taken at the May event at Hockenheim in 1991. I know that Bernd sold the car to Traudel Moser and she raced the car in German. I need more info on the car like how long did she race the car? who has the car now? is the car being raced?
    I ask these questions, because the guy who built the chassis is Herb Andrews and he raced the car in England. As the Magnum Force with a 27 Model T is trying to find out as much about the car as possible, after he sold the car to Rico Anthes. If anybody has any pictures of the Hot 13 or of the short lived Ente that Rico built before the body was damaged in the fire let me know, thanks Tony

Deutsch:

Die letzten zwei Bilder hier wurden während dem Mai Event in Hockenheim aufgenommen im Jahre 1991 (damals gab es noch 2 Events).

Ich weis noch das Bernd das Auto an Traudl Moser weiterverkaufte und sie fuhr damit in Deutschland. Ich hätte noch gerne ein paar Infos über das Auto, wie lange ist Traudl damit gefahren? wer hat das Auto jetzt? nimmt das Auto noch an Rennen teil?

Ich frage deshalb, weil der ursprüngliche Besitzer und Bauer dieses Autos Herb Andrews das Auto damals noch in England als Magnum Force mit einem 27er Model T Karosse fuhr. Herb versucht soviel wie möglich über das Auto rauszubekommen nach der Zeit als Herb das Auto an Rico Anthes verkaufte und damit fuhr.
    Wenn jemand Photos von Hot 13 oder der kurz lebenden Wildente von Rico (das er noch vor der Karosse baute, die in einem Feuer beschädigt wurde), dann lasst mich es bitte wissen.

Danke Tony

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is what I have just learned by looking around the internet. Traudel Moser raced the car from 1994 to 1996 and repainted the car and called it Rainbow. Then a Thomas Koller raced the car 1997 to 1998, was he the owner? Then the car was purchased by Gerhard Bornmann and has not been out much since. Can anybody confirm this. Anybody have picture of the car paint in the rainbow colours?

Deutsch:
    Folgendes habe ich gerade erfahren nachdem ich ein bisschen im Internet stöberte.

Traudel Moser fuhr mit der Hot13 zwischen 94 und 96, lackierte das Auto um und nannte es Rainbow. Danach fuhr Thomas Koller damit zwischen 97 und 98, war er auch der neue Besitzer?

Danach wurde das Auto von Gerhard Bornmann gekauft und wurde danach nie wieder gesehen. Kann das jemand bestätigen? Hat jemand Photos des Autos in den Rainbow farben?

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von Benni
    Downloads
    Uploads

Reden Where is it now ?

Hello Tony and Funny Car Fans !
    The ex-Rainbow Funny Car is owned for two(?) years now by Tom and Jutta Winter,
    they live near Stuttgart and can usually be found at www.heartbeat-racing.de ,
    but it seems that their server has a crank failure... , at least at my screen.
    (For the years before, check out Traudl´s page at www.traudlmoser.de)
    Because Tom is a big guy, he can´t squeeze into the rollcage,
    and since his ol´lady is also leadfoot eqiupped,
    Jutta is the driver of the Funny Car now for two years.
    It still is powered by a BBC running on injected methanol and currently running in Super Comp.
    In 2004, the Heartbeat-Racing team netted a sponsorship from a german magazine called www.coupé.de ,
    wich is into all kind of powerful and exiting lifestyle (and girls, girls, girls... 8o ).
    In 2005 the sponsorship got even bigger and now the Rainbow is no more.................it is the COUPÉ Funny Car now.
    I found some photos of the COUPÉ Funny Car at "all4you" promotions,
    at the "news" http://www.all4you-pr.de/pages/news/index.php ,
    and at the "galleries" section http://www.all4you-pr.de/pages/galerie/galerie.php .
    Check out the NitrolympX galleries !
    Tom is also a regular guest here in the forum.
    And the airbrush artist who did the "Rainbow" AND the "COUPÉ" paint job (and the girls bodypaint) is also here,
    Franz from bavaria is posting under "magic" and online at www.reil-style.de .
    I hope this is enough news for you, so you can see (and tell your british buddy)
    that his creation is still alive and kicking........asphalt.
    Was it sold to Rico with both the Willys and the Chevy body ?
    The "Wildente 2" can be seen at the "History" gallery, sorry I can´t tell you wich page,
    maybe the search function will be successful.
    It is only one pic showing the car on trailer on the way to the pod(?!).
    CU, Benni
    €dit : I found another pic of "Wildente 2" at http://www.rico-anthes.de/picts/1984-85.jpg

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Benni, I have sent the info on to Herb and have asked him to send me a picture of when he drove the car in England, I will post it when it arrives. Tony Chunky Morris

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last week I asked where the race track was that I had pictured, here is a clue. It not in Germany but they speck German.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The track was in Munchhouse in France, this was where the Swiss club held some really good racing in the 80's. Do they still race there ? The picture was taken in 86 or 87, not sure maybe somebody can tell me one day.

OK this picture is taken in 1982 in Erlensee and shows I belive the first Super Comp dragster in Germany, I ran the Opel GT in Super Gas for a few race that year and was the second Super Gas car in the country, Jack and Rosie Davis having the First with there 68 Mustang that later became Heidi Lackey race car. Who can tell me who the owner and driver was of this dragster ? Also who did he later build an engine for and was crew chief for ?

----------

Also dann löse ich das Rätsel mal auf - die Strecke nachdem ich gefragt hatte, war in Munchhouse - Frankreich, der schweizer Club hat einige richtig gute Rennen in den 80ern dort veranstaltet. Fahren Sie das heute noch? Das Photo wurde in 86 oder 87 aufgenommen, bin mir nicht sicher, vielleicht weis es hier jemand.

So das andere Photo hier wurde in Erlensee in 1982 aufgenommen und es zeigt glaube ich den ersten Super Comp Dragster in Deutschland. Ich fuhr in meinem Opel GT in Super Gas in diesem Jahr und war das zweite Super Gas Auto im Land.
    Jack und Rosie Davis hatten den ersten Super Gaser einen 68er Mustang das später von Heidi Lackey gehörte.

Quizfrage: Wer weis wer der Eigentümer und Fahrer des abgebildeten Dragsters war?
    Und für wenn hat er später ein Motor gebaut und war gleichzeitg crew chief?

Klossy2000
    Gast
    Ich weis wer der junge hübsche Starter in der Mitte ist hehe

Das ist doch unser Erich :-)

Andrea

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are a few photo's as clues. The first was taken at a show in 1987, he is the guy on the left. The other two were taken in 1990 at Giebelstadt and this is the car that he was crew chief for. So who was he ? and who did he crew for ?

Oh if you look in the background of the one picture you will see Willi Hestermann and Rico Anthes

-------------

Hier ein Paar Photos als Hinweis. Das erste Photo wurde während einer Show in 1987 aufgenommen, der Fahrer des Dragsters aus dem Rätsel oben steht in diesem Bild ganz links. Die anderen Bilder wurden in 1990 in Giebelstadt aufgenommen und zeigt das Auto wo er Crew Chief war. Also wer war es? Und bei wem war er Crew Chief? Na weis es noch jemand...

Ach ja und in dem Hintergrund des einen Bildes ist Willi Hestermann und Rico Anthes zu sehen.

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von Gerd
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quizantwort:

Hi Tony,
    der Fahrer und Eigentümer des Dragsters auf dem Bild,
    war Harvey Dearfield. Er war dann auch später Crewchief bei Jerry im Heavy Metall Dragster!

PS: Den Dragster hat dann später Thomas Hestermann gekauft und auch lange gefahren.
    Er hat ihn dann vor ein paar Jahren wieder verkauft, aber ich weiß nicht wohin!

Gruß Gerd

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good job Gerd way to go. Here is a picture of a British Drag racer as you can see on the side it's Russ Carpenter. This was one of the fastest cars in the Euro Serie along with Robin Reed. These car ran on Nitro like the Top Fuel Dragster. But they only had a 2.5 l V8 HEMI from a british car called Daimler and belong to the Jaguar car company. These two dragster would run low seven second on a good track. Robin did dip into the six second zone once or twice.