Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 12

Thema: Nitrous bottle filling - southern Germany?

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads

Frage Nitrous bottle filling - southern Germany?

Hi guys,

I have an empty nitrous oxide bottle (NOS) and would like to get it filled up. The people who did it last time do not seem to be available any more. Does anyone know how I can get a bottle filled?

Thanks.

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von Benni
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Mach_UK,

first : "Welcome to the Forum" from the track announcer, what are you running with nitrous, street or strip ?
    btt : Whereabouts in southern Germany are you looking ?
    Maybe you contact Peter Granica from SSB "Team Joker" http://www.teamjoker.de/ ,
    he is running a nitrous Busa and might be able to help (english spoken).

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von B-12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes
    name more exactly the region or town and maybe a distance your willing to travel for the stuff.
    How many lbs ?

Greets
    On the eighth day, the Lord said "Let There be Power", and he gave unto man nitrous oxide

Street-Busa SOE 912 >> 9,035 > Flugplatzblasen 2016 >> 311,5 km/h Standing Meile Groß Dölln

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys,

Thank you for the welcome!

I am based near Ulm, and would be willing to travel a reasonable distance - I guess I will be lucky to find someone within an hour or so(?) I have a 10/11lb bottle.

I have not been on the strip yet here in Germany, and when I looked into it a while ago I could only see Bitburg, which is about 4.5 hours away. I am not an expert racer, in fact I have only done a couple of 'test and tune' type evenings in the US - just for fun. I am not sure if there are such things here in Germany? I would be interested to know though, so if anyone has any information on more local strips it would be appreciated.

Thanks again for your help.

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, there are a several Events in not too far Distance from you.

There's Race at Airport in Landshut in June, in Mengen in July, there's public Race in August at the Riko Anthes Track in Hockenheim and there's the Flugplatzblasen in October. Also there's a 1/8 Mile Day in Austria later this Year. All of them are public Races, entry to the Races work different Ways, depending on the Team. Most require Registration and Entry Fees in Advance, Hockenheim works by buying Tickets per Run.

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von Benni
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Mach_UK,

Get your car to Bitburg on May 18-20 (or any other date listed on 1on1-motorsports.de),
    they have "test & tune" runs available and also an ET Bracket race if you want to enter.
    There are likeminded petrolheads in the pits, some americans with mostly new Mustangs,
    and maybe even someone who can fill bottles if Dirk from http://www.nos2.de/index.html is there.
    Whatever location you choose, better bring a helmet as this is required at most tracks.
    As track announcer, I am always nosey so what have you got and how fast is it ?

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Benni,
    I have a Mach 1 Mustang. It is not specially prepared - no drag tyres etc, so not particularly fast. I have not run a 1/4 mile track, only 1/8th. The times there were around 8.4/8.5 (I think!)
    I am interested to know what it will do for a 1/4 - hopefully I will be able to get to one of the events and find out.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys!!!

Great that i found this forum, thanks Mr. Morris for the hint!

So i´m also after NOS bottle filling close to Stuttgart, i need to fill-up my race car 10lb bottle and would need this quite soon. I just moved over to Germany beginning of 2013 and it is not so easy to find help close to Stuttgart. Maybe you can give me hint. I allready contacted Peter Granica via e-mail.

Thanks a lot!

BR
    M.Kataja

+49 151 676 15111

Benutzer Avatar von mean318
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good evening everyone. This is my first year of running Nitrous and I found a place that is close to me in the Wurzburg area. He charges 80 euro to fill a ten lb. bottle.

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wurzburg is not too far away since i´m really needing the filling urgently. Can you give me the contact information? Thank you very much!

Lesezeichen