Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12
Ergebnis 11 bis 18 von 18

Thema: Drachten Finals abgesagt, ei Quartermile Events nachgefragt

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von DocFunnybike
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Hou$eBros:

Support = voluntary decision to help. eXplosion just decided to take my money by their purpose without asking for support.

No - thanks!

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It´s still the racers own money, they only held on to the entries/ money until the next race in 2013, just like always, correct me if I´m wrong ?
    And another thing, it´s not their purpose, it´s our purpose.
    You and me , we are eXplosion.
    If we all choose to stop any kind of support, then that´s the end of racing over here , which means we can all sell our stuff.
    Or maybe you know of any decent event in Germany that we can attend ?

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von Thorsten Appel
    Downloads
    Uploads
    house bros
    u are from holland right '?
    ever heard about a country named england ?
    u are very close and i already saw some dutch racers over there !
    so stop beeing cocky in here or get lost !

the question is what happens to the money of racers who decide not to run and race on the drachten airfield
    the ones who decided that this was the last event for them in drachten because they are stepping up and need a better prepped track or for some other reason decided not to come back ?
    ever thougth about that ?
    and dont u forget that on all events in the last time without the german racers your little playground would have gone down the drain a long tima ago !!!!!
    and what i did forget was that mmost of the non payers came from your country and not from ours !
    Geändert von Thorsten Appel (07.10.2012 um 21:27 Uhr)
    4 WHEELS MOVE THE BODY
    2 WHEELS MOVE THE SOUL

4 Platz EDRS Super Comp Bike Div . Central

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von The lonesome Dragstripper
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hier übrigends die Diskussion im Explosion Forum... Man beachte die ersten beiden Posts und setze die Aussage... linke und rechte Hand von zwei Körpern in Bezug...

http://www.explosiondragracing.com/f...hp?f=10&t=2148

Markus

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Thorsten

You must be the wiseguy over here, as I´ve already knew your anger towards Drachten from other topics.
    Let everyone form their own opinion, German racers are smart people who can read between the lines.
    And YES, I´ve thought about those who wanted their money back, can´t even imagine that eXplosion can keep that money in any legal way.
    This can and will be discussed at the members meeting in December, no doubt about it.
    Most of you guys are members for many years, why the heck don´t you show up at these events ?
    Show you concern, come up with cost saving ideas, try to help on and off the track, that´s what it´s all about..

We live 1 km from the Ferry to England, been more times to the Pod then most of you can dream of , and believe me , it ain´t cheap either.
    This is just my opinion about the situation right now, I would be the last 1 to admit that we don´t need any German racers in Holland.

It´s now all up to you guys, I´ll rest my case, just like Thorsten wants.

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von nova67
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Schade, kann nur deutsch und bayrisch

Gruß Floh

Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zitat Zitat von nova67 Beitrag anzeigen
    Schade, kann nur deutsch und bayrisch

Gruß Floh
    http://translate.google.de/

Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry another post in English with some explaining

Most people don't seem to understand is that Explosion is a driversclub. Nobody in Holland wants to organise a dragrace, so Explosion (the drivers themselves) do it. The board of Explosion are racers or are connected with them and most of you know Marck Harteveld (Voodoo-Hemi), Jaap Selles (Bellio racing), Dick Koster (Vegter Pro Mod) or Joeri de Haas (Haas Bros TF Harley).

The costs for a raceweekend (for Explosion) are €35000,- and we can bring that money up with 140 entries (a 250). If everybody pays Explosion breaks even, but 56 entries did not pay or it was unclear if they would. Thats why they cancelled the race, because otherwise the 'paying' racers would be in dept. What happens now with this entrymoney remains to be seen, because some costs where already been made. Explosion says they hold the entrymoney for first race next year, but next membermeeting this will be discussed. Nobody was happy with this situation (the cancelling of the event) but Explosion has no moneyreserves anymore after 5 of the last 6 raceweekends where influenced by rain. We in Holland certainly don't blame German racers for being not-payers and are fully aware that we need them in Drachten to make it a worthwhile and close racing event. German members also have a vote in this and can attend next Explosion membermeeting.

The august event showed that when the weather is okay, the trackprep works, the event runs troublefree and you can make more then enough runs. Right now they are working out plans for next year and are looking for solutions to race again next season.

Lesezeichen