Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 18

Thema: Black Anodized Holley Aluminum Ultra HP Race Carburetor 850CFM 4150 series

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads

Black Anodized Holley Aluminum Ultra HP Race Carburetor 850CFM 4150 series

Greetings everybody!

I’m selling my track-tested 4150 double pumper. It's an 850cfm Ultra HP that is less than a year old. It looks and runs LIKE NEW! No issues/problems with this carburetor AT ALL. It made plenty of power, and idled perfectly--right out of the box--and I am sure it can be a great carburetor for you too!

How many times do we see guys at the track that buy a new off-the-shelf or designer carburetor and can never quite get it to run right? You don't have to take that risk...this carburetor has proven itself...

...and

THE PROOF IS IN THE PERFORMANCE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqYFnm4t_6U (the carb has run a best ET of 9.995 and a best of 133.8MPH on top of my small block chevy 400 N/A)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISyF9dqivRs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtZdjEoZPyw

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hl...04hb/overview/ (Picture Inside)

Fuel: Gasoline
    Used: main body, metering blocks, and linkage are 2012 model and have 14 quarter-mile passes on them
    New: Ultra HP fuel bowls (never any fuel in them) gaskets, power-valves, and 50cc accelerator pumps **all new**
    Number of Barrels: 4
    Carburetor Flange: Holley 4150
    Secondary Type: Mechanical
    CFM: 850
    Fuel Inlet: Dual
    Primary Jet Size: 84 **(or the jet of your choice)**
    Primary Power Valve (Hg): 4.5 Hg
    Primary Discharge Nozzle Size (in): 0.031 in.
    Secondary Jet Size: 84 **(or the jet of your choice)**
    Primary Outer Air Bleed Sizes Included: 67
    Primary Inner Air Bleed Sizes Included: 34
    Secondary Discharge Nozzle Size (in): 0.031 in.
    Secondary Power Valve: 4.5 **(can be block off per request)**
    Secondary Outer Air Bleed Sizes Included: 67
    Secondary Inner Air Bleed Sizes Included: 34
    Carburetor Finish: Gray anodized
    Booster Type: Down-leg
    Throttle Linkage Type: Universal

Notes: Billet aluminum black anodized metering blocks. -8AN O-ringed inlet threads. Come standard with -8AN o-ring to -6AN male adapter and -8AN plug. Can be plumbed from either side. Holley Ultra HP race carburetors are for race applications only and not designed or suggested for street use. Ultra HP carburetor does not provide attachment points for street transmissions, vacuum outlets or stock throttle linkage and cables.

The Holley aluminum Ultra HP carburetor features all-new construction for maximum performance, right out of the box. It starts with a 6061-T6 billet aluminum, bright-dipped anodized base plate, in black. They feature elongated mounting holes, allowing for fitment on intake manifolds with 4150 or Dominator-style flange. Base plate features a dedicated, race-only throttle lever with all unnecessary street attachment points removed. A stainless steel adjustable secondary link offers a choice of 1:1 or progressive secondary throttle actuation for optimum control of the secondary operation rate. They also use hand-adjustable primary and secondary curb idle screws, a capped primary throttle shaft, factory-machined mounting holes, throttle body, and new secondary pump cam lever designed to provide positive throttle stop on the secondary side.

Holley also uses an updated main body design with air bleeds moved outward to allow for a smoother transition of airflow from the top of the carburetors into the venturi. The integrated bypass valve eliminates the need for holes in the throttle blades, helping to maintain the correct blade to transfer slot relationship, as well as good idle control when using a radical camshaft profile. A new contoured hex head squirter for streamlined airflow is incorporated, and all unnecessary mounting bosses have been removed for a smoother, cleaner appearance. Holley adds 6061-T6 billet aluminum metering blocks for improved durability, true gasket sealing, and bright-dipped anodizing for corrosion protection. The metering blocks are fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors, and idle feed restrictors). Excess material has been removed for improved fuel capacity, an integrated pry point assists in disassembly from the fuel bowl.

**If anyone is seriously interested, let me know. I will send you all the pictures of the carb you want. If I don't sell it, I will continue to run it next season**

525 EURO or $700 + shipping (includes the carb with original Holley box, Holley stickers, Holley venturi cap/cover, and 4150 Ultra HP instruction manual in english)

Carb is in Germany, no port fees, no VAT, and no transatlantic shipping rates, thanks for looking.

--Phil

Email: amgster@gmail.com
    Geändert von JunkYard Dawg (06.12.2012 um 19:52 Uhr)

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    forgot to mention, don't hesistate to contact me in either German or French.

...n'hésitez pas à me contacter dans la langue de Molière/Voltaire.

...Sie können ruhig Deutsch mit mir reden.

Benutzer Avatar von mean318
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uh oh Phil, whatcha got planned?? Good luck.

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sup Cory, I'm going EFI next year, and two kits

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Already got Split dominators for a total of 2800cfm on a fabricated aluminum manifold for the LUV. You know you want to swap out that thermoquad Cory... :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    It'll NEVER happen!!!!

Erfahrener Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I interest you in a good Predator? :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like nobody is interested in a perfectly good carb! If I had the money I would buy it for future projects.

Predator!!?? And I thought my fuel mileage was bad with the Proform 750 that I had on it. That thing cost me damn near $20 a day to run!

Neuer Benutzer
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, I think you're right...I might have to throw in the Predator as a package deal in order to spark some interest...before the world ends this afternoon

Damn, that's a thirsty little 318! Do you still have that ProForm?

Bump! Happy Holidays to ALL!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I have to give it back unfortunately. I will try the vacumm secondary 750 again and if that doesn't work than it's back to the old TQ!

Happy Holidays!!

Lesezeichen