That´s true, 250 Euro is a lot of money, simply agree.
Bear in mind, I don´t charge you that money , I´m just a Team member .
In this time of economic reccesion it´s hard, but life will probably don´t get any cheaper anymore..
But like everyone else at Drachten, I am a member of eXplosion, which is a club.
You guys, you are also part of this club.
All fact and figures are available to the members if required, there are even member meetings , etc.
Any offers or idea to make it cheaper will be more then welcome.

I´m sure that the club would like to lower the entrance to say 50 Euro, but then there will be no sweeper, jet dryer, tractor,guardrails, grandstand, toilets, showers, timing equipment, safety safari,etc..
Back to the good oll days...

If for example they would skip the guardrail and fences, then there wouldn´t be any public allowed around the track.
No public means no money,which ... well you know the story...simply out of the question .

We´ve been to tracks like Santa Pod , and we´ve certainly didn´t get value for the money compared to Drachten on a DRY weekend, but that´s only my point of view...sorry.
We would love to race the same type of event on a German track for 250 Euro, that´s for sure.

I can only hope that you, the German racers, will stick with eXplosion and Quartermile Events for the moment, cause there´s a lot going on behind the scenes at this moment which could give Dutch racing a boost, of course I can´t ask you guys to bleed for this.
If you compare Drachten nowadays with lets say, 10 years ago, then we must have done something right...

Thnx.